Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wedding Shower Cookies


These cookies were made for my friends mom who was helping host a wedding shower today.  It was a last minute order but fun to do.  It is funny because the same themes pop up at the same time as I have another wedding shower I am making cookies for next week.  I might try something a little different on the ones next week just to set them apart.  I hope the bride and her family and friends liked the cookies.

Thank you Samantha for ordering the cookies and thinking of me when your mom wanted to do something different.  I appreciate it!  Thank you so much for coming over to take pictures of the cookies for me since I don't have a camera right now.  It helped me out soooo much!  I am just sorry you had to come at 8am to get them. Thanks again for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment