Thursday, March 11, 2010

Elmo and Cookie Monster Birthday


I was asked to make some Sesame Street character cookies for a friend to take to school for his birthday.  I got a little nervous when I couldn't find any Sesame Street cookie cutters in town.  After doing much research online to try I came up with the these cookie designs using a round cutter.  They might not be a perfect resemblance of the characters but  I think they turned out cute.  I was excited when I delivered the cookies and our little friends were so happy to see Elmo and Cookie Monster on their cookies.  I  love the look on a child's face when they get a special treat like this.  It makes the hard work worth it!  Happy 2nd Birthday Nolan!

Erica- Thank you again for your order!  I am so glad that you loved the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment