Saturday, February 27, 2010

Getting to know me...

Hello World! I am Meghan. I am a wife to my loving husband, a stay-at-home mother to two awesome daughters and most recently a cookie maker. I love to cook and bake. If I had unlimited funds to try every recipe I came across I would probably try. Baking desserts might possibly be my favorite things to make in the kitchen. Last June I decided to go the extra mile for my daughters 3rd birthday party and make cookies as party favors. As I heard one friend after another tell me "you should start your own cookie business" I decided to give it a shot. Over the last 8 months I have had a decent amount of orders from friends. I am not a REAL business yet but am really considering taking the plunge. Cookies have become a fun addition to my daily life. I hope to turn this into a career.

Thank you to the friends and family who have placed orders and given me the push to start this whole thing! You are all awesome!

I am new to this blogging thing so please be patient with me. I am going to work on posting pictures of my cookie creations. I am not claiming to design all of the cookies since I have gotten a lot of ideas online but they have been fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time your cookies get a public venue! I hope this catapults your career into overdrive, Meghan.

    To her readers: Meghan's cookies are delicious and each one is made with the same love and detail she puts into creating for her family. I am truly proud of my sister.

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete